- This event has passed.
Lakeville Cruise Night 2022
July 8, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pmFREE
Lakeville Cruise Night 2022 is Friday, July 8, 2022 downtown Lakeville.
About the Event
DUE TO CONSTRUCTION AND OUR ROUTE OUT OF LAKEVILLE SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL, HIGHWAY 70 WILL BE CLOSED TO TRAFFIC AT 6:30 PM. LATE REGISTRANTS WILL NEED TO ENTER FROM THE NORTH ON JAQUARD AVENUE.
The cruise is open to all collector vehicles 30 years or older (1992)
THIS APPLIES TO ALL VEHICLES
INCLUDING SPECIAL INTEREST CARS
*NOTE: Pan-o-Prog reserves the right to decline any vehicle participation. NO ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND ON ANY CAR without prior approval from Pan-O-Prog
Location: Lakeville South High School, 21135 Jacquard Ave. (Jacquard & 210thStreet)
Time: 3:00pm. – 6:30pm. Cruise starts promptly at 6:30pm.
Fee: $10.00 per car
No use of alcohol or tobacco is allowed on school grounds.
Cruisers cannot toss goodies from their cars. If caught, no warning will be issued—They will be pulled from the cruise.
2022 Cruise Special Features
EXCITING AND SPECTATOR FRIENDLY CRUISE ROUTE
• Door prizes, donated by various businesses, will be given away during pre-cruise.
• This is a Food Drive Event. Boy Scouts will be available to collect food donations.
• Following the Cruise, six blocks of Downtown Lakeville’s Main Street will be blocked off for the “Post-Cruise Vehicle Display.“ Only 150 Parking Permits will be offered for the “Post-Cruise Vehicle Display.” Permits will be available at cruise headquarters in the concession area of the parking lot on a first come, first served basis.
• Receive a Pan-O-Prog button with your $10 registration payment (a $3 value); good for
reduced admission at Cruise Night and Saturday Night Dances and other button events
• Music , food and beverages will be available at the staging lot before the Cruise.
•Car Show Saturday, July 9, 1pm-4pm downtown Lakeville, GATES OPEN AT 11:30 awards at 3:30
• Visit www.panoprog.org for more Classic Car Cruise information, including a cruise map and a complete list of other Pan-O-Prog events.
•For more information; Contact Greg Hagerty at 612-940-7017